of Carnoët, Plourac’h et Plusquellec was created in its present form in 1983.
The organization of SRPI is based on a distribution of children in the 3 communes with:
- Plusquellec small and medium section, large section and preparatory course (CP)
- Carnoët CE1 and CE2
- Plourac'h CM1 and CM2
To date, about twenty children attend these classes, or a total of 80 students.
To go to school, a bus service, supported jointly by the SRPI and the community of communes (Guingamp Paimpol Argoat)
works as follows:
- The bus leaves from Plusquellec at 8.30 am, to go to Carnoët and then Plourac'h, for a return to Carnoët and Plusquellec.
- in the evening, journeys in the opposite direction start from Plourac'h at 4.30 pm.
Each school has a canteen. Meals are prepared and served on site.
For out-of-school services, in the morning from 7.30 am and in the evening only in Carnoët until 6.30 pm
For the organization, 9 agents work daily to welcome all our children.
The secretariat is based in the municipality of Plourac'h (open every wednesday)
The municipalities appoint from their councils 3 elected to form the syndicate, that is a 9 person SRPI council.
Since July 2020
- President is Bastien Prigent, Christelle Jégou and Thierry Nohaïc, elected representative of Plusquellec.
- Marina Urvoaz (1ere vice presidente), Huguette Larhantec and Jean-Pierre Guillerm, elected officials from Plourac'h.
- Aurélie Rolland (2eme vice presidente), Cédric Chevalier, elected representatives Carnoët.
The budget of the SRPI (250.000 €) is financed by the 3 communes and the payment of meals and childcare by the parents.
The ambition of the 3 communes is to do everything possible to maintain our 3 schools.
They therefore encourage all parents living on our territory to send their children to our SRPI
Last edited: Wed 06 sep 2023